Destination– Sikkim, India
Country overview –India is the most popular tourist place of all other sites in the world. To review the tourist place, you have to know about a little bit of research on India. Now I will brief you about it; in a nutshell, I .request that you review it at a glance.
- Geographical region – India is in Asia region in geographically.
- Religion – On there, most of the people are Hindu (79.8%).
- President – Narendra Modi since 2014
- Capital – Delhi but largest city Mumbai.
- Total area – 3,287,263 km2
- Borders – Surrounded by Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Myanmar, Bhutan, China.
- Clothing – Most of the traditional dress for women & men respectively sari & dhoti .
- Transport – Mostly train is preferable.
- Safety – India is a relatively safe country (46%). Vast amount of broker on there.
- Language – Officially Hindi & English .But having native language too like as Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam Punjabi & Gujarati
- Currency – Rupee
- Population -1.3 billion
- Weather overview – The best time to visit India is between October and March, when the weather is more likely to be warm, sunny, and dry
Besides, you can learn about the conditions of tourism places (weather overview) through this link – http://www.imd.gov.in/pages/tourism_forecast.php.
Destination place overview –
Sikkim is a state in India. The culture here is very similar to Tibet, Nepal, and Bhutan. The capital of Sikkim is Gangtok. Smoking and spitting on the street are prohibited here. The city is entirely over the cloud. Alongside, there is no fan in the hotel. There is always a blanket. In the hotel room, the cloud sinks. And this morning will be the best morning of your life. The taste of the news is the complete exception—food in hotels here mainly in the family way. A house with a food hotel and a dog, parents, and children all work together. Women and men are entirely equal. The primary source of income for the state is tourism. The dogs here are very gentle and don’t bother anyone. A dog is of one breed. In addition, It is the cleanest and most magically beautiful city.
Gangtok is approximately four hours’ road from Siliguri. Alongside, the hill trail is relatively adventurous. The city is completely taxi and zip dependent. The people here have a lot of interest. The nature of nature can change so much in the game of rain clouds.
Best time to visit Sikkim -The best time to visit Sikkim is March and May or October and mid-December. On the off chance that you need to observe the blossoming regular excellence in Gangtok best season to visit would be in spring, from March to May.