Destination– Kashmir, India
Map of India –
Country overview – India is the most popular tourist place of all other sites in the world. To review the tourist place, you have to know about a little bit of research on India. Now I am going to brief on it in a nutshell. Request your review at a glance.
- Geographical region -India is in Asia region in geographically.
- Religion – On there, most of the people are Hindu (79.8%).
- President – Narendra Modi since 2014.
- Capital – Delhi but largest city Mumbai.
- Total area – 3,287,263 km2 .
- Borders – Surrounded by Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Myanmar, Bhutan, China.
- Clothing – Most of the traditional dress for women & men respectively sari & dhoti.
- Transport – Mostly train is preferable.
- Safety – India is a relatively safe country (46%). Vast amount of broker on there.
- Language – Officially Hindi & English. But having native language too like as Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam Punjabi & Gujarati.
- Currency – Rupee.
- Population – 1.3 billion.
- Weather overview – The best time to visit India is between October and March, when the weather is more likely to be warm, sunny, and dry.
Besides, you can learn about the conditions of tourism places (weather overview) through this link – http://www.imd.gov.in/pages/tourism_forecast.php.
Destination place overview –
Kashmir is a state in India. The culture here is very similar to Pakistan. It is known as the “Paradise on Earth.” Temperature can be in minus mode. Morning can be the best morning of your life—food in hotels here, mainly in the family way. You can try that food. Those are special on there – Rogan Josh, Yakhni or Yoghurt Lamb Curry, Dum Olav, Goshtaba, Khambir (based on ratings), Pahalagam is the best place for snowfall view. People are hospitable in there. Moreover, they make various kinds of unique handicrafts that are attractive. In a nutshell, Kashmir will be a memorable one as the state will appeal to you with its scenic beauty and snow-covered mountain ranges, and the adventure sports will take you to a different world.
Best time to visit Sikkim – The best time to visit Kashmir is March to August. During this period, two seasons are covered in Kashmir. Spring (March-early May) and summer (early May-late August). The blossoms of spring and the cool summer weather create the perfect season to visit Kashmir during this time. If you want to go in January, you have to take the necessary warm materials to keep you warm because of the minus temperature.
- Don’t put your used plastic materials at any places without dustbin.
- Check prices before eating.
- Your dress up should be in decent mode which belongs to their culture.
Picture overview –